Saturday, 28 August 2010

Cup of Tea Mr Moose?


YAY blog! I love visual things. I love drawings and I LOVE sketches. This is one of the sketchys I did this week while lining up for a conference. -All the keen beans that wanted the best seats lined up like a few hours before, camping out by the doors at lunchtime and stuff. And nope i was not one of them. hehe but how fun would it be to crawl between all the legs to the front..

But i did pull up a chair one night with Jean, and joined a circle of ladies while we waited for the doors to open.We got to hear sucha beautiful testimony of Kim Walker told by a very happy lady. My smile was so big as I watched her tell this story. Ohhh such a happy happy lady 

Okay so it was about Kim Walker having two questions for God.. 

What were you thinking when you created me?
and How much do you love me?

And Gods response to them :)



1 comment:

Ashleigh and Olivia

Ashleigh and Olivia